- Jan 04
- 'No Place,' from their upcoming album DNA is released
- Jan 25
- DNA Album released worldwide
- May 17
- BSB releases "Don't Go Breaking My Heart," their first single in five years
- May 03
- BSB embark on their 6th sold out cruise
- Jun 28
- The boys perform on Jimmy Fallon
- July 14
- BSB take over Central Park and draw a record breaking crowd for Good Morning America
- Jul 24
- James Corden helps BSB "take a break" and fills in for Brian onstage in Vegas. Watch it here
- Aug 20
- BSB perform on the MTV Video Music Awards live in NYC. Watch the performance here
- Nov 09
- BSB release their new single "Chances"
- Nov 09
- BSB announce their 2019 DNA World Tour
- Feb 14
- BSB is featured on Florida Georgia Line's 'God, Your Mama and Me.' Watch the video here
- Mar 01
- Opening night of BSB's Las Vegas residency
- Apr 02
- Florida Georgia Line & BSB perform at the 52nd ACM Awards
- Jul 19
- BSB perform to over 50,000 people at FEQ in Quebec City
- Aug 31
- Florida Georgia Line + BSB team up for a legendary performance on CMT: Crossroads
- Dec 29
- BSB wrap up 2017 with two sold out performances in Cancun, MX
- Apr 01
- Dead 7 premieres on SyFy.
- May 10
- Cruise number 5, the first European cruise, sets sail with a sold out ship.
- May 13
- BSB breaks the Guinness World Record for the most nationalities in a hot tub.
- Jun 05
- The boys perform on Miss USA.
- Jul 07
- Meghan Trainor performs 'I Want It That Way' with BSB on Greatest Hits.
- Aug 19
- The boys are featured on 'God, Your Mama, And Me,' a new track from the band Florida Georgia Line.
- Sep 23
- The boys announce their 2017 Las Vegas residency
- Dec 31
- The boys ring in 2017 in Las Vegas
- Jan 29
- US premiere of 'Show Em What You're Made Of.'
- Feb 26
- International premiere of BSB The Movie in London.
- Apr 10
- Brian & Kevin inducted into the Kentucky Music Hall of Fame.
- May 19
- The boys bring the 'In A World Like This' tour to Israel - performing three shows to sold out crowds. This was the first time the band had ever performed in Israel.
- Jun 29
- The 'In A World Like This' World Tour comes to an end in Mexico.
- Oct. 20
- The boys take part in the launch of Balmain for H&M
- Nov 23
- Nick finishes 2nd on Dancing With The Stars
- Apr. 13
- BSB win their first MTV Movie Award for Best Musical Moment for their appearance in 'This Is The End.'
- Apr. 15
- 'In A World Like This: Deluxe Edition' is released in North America
- Jul. 18
- BSB are inducted into the Walk of Fame in Locarno, Switzerland.
- Oct. 24
- BSB Cruise # 4 sets sail
- Apr. 20
- The band holds a special 20th Anniversary Fan Celebration live from Hollywood.
- Apr. 22
- BSB receives a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- May 5
- The 'In A World Like This' world tour begins in China.
- Jun. 12
- BSB make a cameo in the comedy 'This Is The End.'
- Jul. 18
- The band premieres the 'In A World Like This' music video on Good Morning America
- Jul. 30
- The band's first album since Kevin rejoined, 'In A World Like This,' is released. The album debuted at number five on the US Billboard 200, making the Backstreet Boys the first act since Sade to have nine US top 10 albums, and the only boy band to do so.
- Jul. 31
- BSB perform to over 20,000 people at The Grove in LA.
- Aug. 2
- The US Leg of the IAWLT Tour kicks off in Chicago
- Oct. 25
- BSB Cruise #3 sets sail from Miami
- Nov. 19
- Music video for 'Show Em What You're Made Of,' the second single off of IAWLT, is released
- Apr. 20
- First show of the NKOTBSB Europe, Asia, and Australia Tour
- Apr. 29
- Kevin Richardson returns to the band
- Aug. 31
- BSB performs on Good Morning America's Summer Concert Series as a five-piece. This is the largest crowd GMA has ever had.
- Nov. 6
- "It's Christmas Time Again" released
- Apr. 11
- The world's biggest boy band supergroup, NKOTBSB, is officially formed
- May 24
- The NKOTBSB album is released; the album debuts at number seven in the US
- May 25
- North American leg of the NKOTBSB tour begins, selling out 50 cities
- Dec. 25
- BSB Cruise #2 sets sail
- Aug. 27
- "Straight Through My Heart" released as a single
- Sep. 30
- “This Is Us” album released -- Album #7
- Oct. 30
- “This Is Us” worldwide tour starts in Portugal
- Nov. 29
- "Bigger" released as a single
- Dec. 30
- BSB sells out their first cruise
- Jan. 28
- "Helpless When She Smiles" released as a single in the US
- Feb. 16
- “Unbreakable” tour starts in Tokyo, Japan
- Aug. 27
- "Inconsolable" released as a single in the US
- Oct. 24
- "Unbreakable” album released -- Album #6
- 2006 Favorite Pop Act at the MTV Asia Awards
- Jan. 26
- "I Still..." released as a single
- Jan. 6
- Kevin Richardson announces he is leaving Backstreet Boys
- Mar. 21
- First date of the "Up Close And Personal" Tour
- Apr. 1
- "Incomplete" released as a single
- Jun. 24
- "Never Gone” released and soon later certified platinum -- Album #5
- Jul. 22
- "Never Gone” worldwide tour kicks off in Florida
- Oct. 4
- "Just Want You To Know" released as a single
- 2002 Best Group at MTV Music Video Awards Japan
- 2002 Favorite Video at the MTV Asia Awards for "The Call"
- 2001 Peoples Choice Favorite International Group at the MuchMusic Awards
- 2001 Favorite Pop/Rock Band, Duo or Group at the American Music Awards
- Jan. 22
- "Black & Blue" tour kicks off in the US
- Jan. 28
- Performed the American National Anthem at Super Bowl XXXV in Tampa, FL
- Feb. 6
- "The Call" released as a single
- Apr. 1
- "More Than That" released as a single
- Oct. 16
- "Drowning" released as a single
- Oct. 23
- “The Hits: Chapter One” album released
- 2000 Best Group at the MTV Europe Music Awards
- 2000 Favorite Pop/Rock Band, Duo or Group at the American Music Awards
- 2000 Best-Selling Album (Foreign or Domestic) at the Juno Awards for "Millennium"
- 2000 Favorite Musical Group at the People's Choice Awards
- 2000 Choice Album at the Teen Choice Awards for "Millenium"
- May 16
- "The One" released as a single
- Oct. 3
- "Shape Of My Heart" released as a single
- Nov. 21
- "Black And Blue" is released, selling over 1.6 million copies in the US in its first week and soon later certified platinum -- Album #4
- 1999 Music Video of the Year at the Teen Choice Awards for "All I Have To Give"
- 1999 Favorite Song at the Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards for "Everybody (Backstreet's Back)"
- 1999 Favorite Pop/Rock Band, Duo or Group at the American Music Awards
- Jan. 1
- First Grammy nomination for Best New Artist of 1998
- Feb. 1
- "Backstreet Boys" certified as a Diamond album in the U.S.(10,000,000 units sold)
- Apr. 12
- "I Want It That Way" released as a single
- May. 18
- "Millennium" is released and sets the record for first week sales in the US, selling 1.1 million copies -- Album #3
- Jun. 2
- First date of the "Into The Millennium" Tour
- Sep. 3
- "Larger Than Life" released as a single
- Dec. 21
- "Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely" released as a single
- Dec. 30
- BSB dominates the 1999 Billboard Music Awards, winning Artist of the Year, Album of the Year, Album Artist of the Year, and Album Artist Duo/Group of the Year
- 1998 Group Album of the Year at the Billboard Awards for "Backstreet Boys"
- 1998 Peoples Choice Favorite International Group at the MuchMusic Video Awards
- 1998 Best Group Video at the MTV Video Music Awards for "Everybody (Backstreet's Back)"
- 1998 World's Best-Selling Dance Artist at the World Music Awards
- Jan. 13
- "All I Have To Give" released as a single
- Oct. 7
- Declared "Backstreet Boys Day" in Orlando, FL. The Boys receive the keys to the City from the mayor of Orlando in honor of the tornado relief concert the group headlined in March that raised over $250,000
- 1997 MTV Select Award at the MTV European Music Awards for "As Long As You Love Me"
- Feb. 24
- "Anywhere For You" released as a single
- Jun. 30
- "Everybody (Backstreet's Back)” released as a single
- Aug. 11
- “Backstreet's Back” is released -- Album #2
- Oct. 21
- "As Long As You Love Me" released as a single in the US
- Dec. 27
- BSB heads out on a 60-city, 20-country tour
- 1996 MTV Select Award at the MTV European Music Awards for "Get Down "You're The One For Me”
- Apr. 30
- "Get Down (You're The One For Me)" released as a single
- May 6
- Their first album, “Backstreet Boys”, is released
- Oct. 14
- "Quit Playing Games With My Heart" released as a single
- 1995 First Smash Hits Award for Best New Tour Act
- Sep. 5
- "We've Got It Goin' On" released as a single
- Dec. 13
- "I'll Never Break Your Heart" released as a single
- Apr. 19
- Brian Littrell is called away from his American History High School class to answer a phone call from cousin Kevin Richardson asking him to audition for an up-and-coming group. Brian auditions over the phone and finds himself on a flight to Orlando, FL the next day.
- Apr. 20
- Backstreet Boys officially become a band
- May 8
- The Boys perform their first big show together at Sea World in Orlando, FL to a crowd of more than 3,000
- Summer 1993 The Boys continue to perform in a variety of venues from shopping malls to charity events accross Florida